Aspeq Launches New Quadrant Examination System in the UK
Aspeq is pleased to announce the launch of the new examination system, Quadrant, for the UK Civil Aviation Authority (UKCAA). This is a major milestone in the plan to roll out the Quadrant system globally. The UKCAA is one of our largest customers, and they are very pleased to gain the next generation system for their exam candidates.
Quadrant provides an exceptional user experience that is intuitive and easy to navigate. Quadrant builds on Aspeq’s 25 years of experience in managing and delivering high-stakes aviation examinations and their accompanying question banks, while incorporating a range of electronic delivery features. These include:
- A wide range of question types from multiple choice to long answer, to the international QTI (Question and Test Interoperability) standard
- Offline delivery to guarantee that exams can be completed once started despite potential internet issues
- On screen calculators
- Question feedback capability
- The ability to move back and forth through the exam questions
- Knowledge deficiency reporting to help to provide candidates feedback on their performance
- Special assessment conditions that include magnification and extra time.
We have been thrilled with the seamless launch of the system to our customers around the world. It is also great to see candidates appreciating the benefits of the system.
A test screenshot from Quadrant.Back to news